There are so many different benefits to doing an escape room game with your family/friends. Let’s take a look at just some of the reasons why you should find one in your area and sign yourself up to get caught up in the action!
- Solving the different puzzles that are in escape rooms are known to be good for both your IQ and your memory and taking care of your brain health is really important.
- Being part of all the action and experiencing the different kind of themes in the games is such a cool feeling and will really spark your senses.
- They can improve your motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Your attention to detail should also be boosted too.
- Escape rooms require a whole lot of teamwork and are actually often used as teambuilding activities at work.
- It is something a little different to do with your friends, partner or family. It gives unique memories and offers something original instead of going to the movies, to the club.etc.
- Escape rooms require actual face-to-face communication, which is actually quite rare nowadays. It can be a great way to build a bond with the people in your team and perhaps see a different side of one another.
- Completing challenges can bring such a feeling of happiness and accomplishment. It might even be something that improves your confidence. Don’t quite finish your escape room of choice? There are lots more out there to try!
The great thing about escape rooms is that they are centered around all kinds of different themes. From horror, mystery, adventure, your favorite movies, and even video games. More and more escape rooms are now featuring around the world so find out the ones in your nearest city today.